Call: 905-844-3542

Recreational Vehicles

Motor homes, campers, vacation trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles are all recreational vehicles and have special needs for insurance.

Motor homes, campers and vacation trailers not only require third party liability insurance and physical damage coverages but also some coverage for contents, awnings and other fixtures and fittings. The coverage is tailored for your vehicle and needs.

Motorcycles and snowmobiles are seasonally used and are subject to custom cancellation tables and terms. Premiums are not only based on age and value of the vehicle but also the motor size, speed potential and experience of the driver on the vehicle type.

Call us today for an affordable way to protect your family and possessions. You will receive professional advice and the personal attention you deserve for all of your insurance needs.